Written by Legally Blonde scribes Karen McCullah Lutz and Kirsten Smith, I Know What Boys Like follows Faris' ex-Bunny as she gets kicked out of the Playboy Mansion and is taken in by a Sorority comprised of "socially clueless" girls who are about to lose their housing. Guessing by the new title, Faris' character will teach these young women what boys like, how to attract them and other valuable bits of information for females with only a concern for acquiring a husband. But I'm sure the girls also help their new sexy sister learn about more practical things, which don't involve looking like a Playmate. Since the movie has just begun production, it should be at least a year before it hits theaters, giving us plenty of time to forget the similar story of Sydney White, the Amanda Bynes vehicle opening in a few weeks. Of course, the upcoming college comedy is about a hot girl living in a Frat House full of dorks, after she's kicked out of a Sorority, so I guess they aren't too similar.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!