Written by Legally Blonde scribes Karen McCullah Lutz and Kirsten Smith, I Know What Boys Like follows Faris' ex-Bunny as she gets kicked out of the Playboy Mansion and is taken in by a Sorority comprised of "socially clueless" girls who are about to lose their housing. Guessing by the new title, Faris' character will teach these young women what boys like, how to attract them and other valuable bits of information for females with only a concern for acquiring a husband. But I'm sure the girls also help their new sexy sister learn about more practical things, which don't involve looking like a Playmate. Since the movie has just begun production, it should be at least a year before it hits theaters, giving us plenty of time to forget the similar story of Sydney White, the Amanda Bynes vehicle opening in a few weeks. Of course, the upcoming college comedy is about a hot girl living in a Frat House full of dorks, after she's kicked out of a Sorority, so I guess they aren't too similar.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!