As long as the negotiations continue to go smoothly, Dwayne Johnson will take on the role of a Las Vegas cab driver who picks up the magical siblings. That's about all we know. How Vegas and cabbies fits in is anyone's guess. If you remember, the original is about a few kids with mental powers who find out that they are actually aliens. I hope I'm wrong, but I have this image of some super-corrupt man taking the kids and making them a Vegas show act. I guess I should just be happy that my favorite Disney kid flicks seem to be off the radar. Whatever the case, it looks like Johnson has found his niche -- busying himself with a collection of family and adult comedy. Now, c'mon, who's itching to see this? Anyone?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!