As long as the negotiations continue to go smoothly, Dwayne Johnson will take on the role of a Las Vegas cab driver who picks up the magical siblings. That's about all we know. How Vegas and cabbies fits in is anyone's guess. If you remember, the original is about a few kids with mental powers who find out that they are actually aliens. I hope I'm wrong, but I have this image of some super-corrupt man taking the kids and making them a Vegas show act. I guess I should just be happy that my favorite Disney kid flicks seem to be off the radar. Whatever the case, it looks like Johnson has found his niche -- busying himself with a collection of family and adult comedy. Now, c'mon, who's itching to see this? Anyone?
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!