As long as the negotiations continue to go smoothly, Dwayne Johnson will take on the role of a Las Vegas cab driver who picks up the magical siblings. That's about all we know. How Vegas and cabbies fits in is anyone's guess. If you remember, the original is about a few kids with mental powers who find out that they are actually aliens. I hope I'm wrong, but I have this image of some super-corrupt man taking the kids and making them a Vegas show act. I guess I should just be happy that my favorite Disney kid flicks seem to be off the radar. Whatever the case, it looks like Johnson has found his niche -- busying himself with a collection of family and adult comedy. Now, c'mon, who's itching to see this? Anyone?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!