While this might not sound intriguing yet, check out the premise and who they cast for each role. Christopher stars (and is co-producing) as a man who is a mere 3 months into a sexless marriage -- a sexless marriage with Bijou Phillips that is. (Who happens to be Brother Danny's real-life partner.) But it gets better. In a moment of sexual desperation, he breaks down and has a one-night stand. Of course, the only way he thinks he can fix things is to get her to cheat on him. So, he gets his best friend, Samm Levine (Life is Short and Freaks and Geeks), to not sleep with her himself, but find the right man for the job. Now take a second to think of the possibilities. Was The Tick/Brock Sampson/Joe Swanson the guy you were thinking of? That's right -- believe it or not, they pick Patrick Warburton to bed Bijou. Somewhere in all this brouhaha is Danny, who is an attorney waiting to help out with what he figures is a couple destined for divorce. Or, are they Made for Each Other? After Warburton, I can't imagine they would be!
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!