This is the second time that Lionsgate has changed their mind when it comes to Yuma's debut. Back in July, James had given us the heads-up that the studio was eying a September 7 release date -- maybe to avoid "western overload". This September we will finally be getting a look at Brad Pitt's Assassination of Jesse James, and later this Fall, there is the somewhat more revisionist No Country for Old Men. Early reviews of Yuma have been rather positive, so it's not surprising that the studio would be in a rush to get the film into theaters. Lionsgate seems convinced they have a winner, and judging by the teaser trailer and some of the best poster art I've seen in a long time, I think they might be right.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!