This is the second time that Lionsgate has changed their mind when it comes to Yuma's debut. Back in July, James had given us the heads-up that the studio was eying a September 7 release date -- maybe to avoid "western overload". This September we will finally be getting a look at Brad Pitt's Assassination of Jesse James, and later this Fall, there is the somewhat more revisionist No Country for Old Men. Early reviews of Yuma have been rather positive, so it's not surprising that the studio would be in a rush to get the film into theaters. Lionsgate seems convinced they have a winner, and judging by the teaser trailer and some of the best poster art I've seen in a long time, I think they might be right.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!