The movie is Berlin, and it's a concert film featuring Lou Reed. See, there's this concept album he released in 1973 called Berlin. While it was a commercial failure, it has since been hailed as a masterpiece -- yet Reed had never brought it to a live audience. Schnabel, however, had a hand in getting it out there -- he built the shows sets and recorded Reeds first forays in performing the songs live. Now, while Reed takes the show around the world, Schnabel's film is headed for both Venice and Toronto. There's no trailer out for the film yet, but if you're interested in Reed's live show, you can check out a clip here.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!