The movie is Berlin, and it's a concert film featuring Lou Reed. See, there's this concept album he released in 1973 called Berlin. While it was a commercial failure, it has since been hailed as a masterpiece -- yet Reed had never brought it to a live audience. Schnabel, however, had a hand in getting it out there -- he built the shows sets and recorded Reeds first forays in performing the songs live. Now, while Reed takes the show around the world, Schnabel's film is headed for both Venice and Toronto. There's no trailer out for the film yet, but if you're interested in Reed's live show, you can check out a clip here.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!