It sounds completely not-goofy, so will this be his chance to finally get some real cred? It's just such a strange choice... Sitting around the casting table, already having the likes of flipping Alan Alda, who thinks: "Hey, we should get David Schwimmer for the role!?" It's the sort of gig that many, many actors could fill in, so I would love to know what made them choose Ross. Maybe he can pull it off? But it isn't Schwimmer's only chance to prove himself. You might remember that he recently made a movie that sounds much more up his alley -- Run Fat Boy, Run. The teaser came out way back in February, and the Simon Pegg-starring comedy is finally premiering next month at TIFF, before it's released in October. What do you think? Does Schwimmer have it in him?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!