It sounds completely not-goofy, so will this be his chance to finally get some real cred? It's just such a strange choice... Sitting around the casting table, already having the likes of flipping Alan Alda, who thinks: "Hey, we should get David Schwimmer for the role!?" It's the sort of gig that many, many actors could fill in, so I would love to know what made them choose Ross. Maybe he can pull it off? But it isn't Schwimmer's only chance to prove himself. You might remember that he recently made a movie that sounds much more up his alley -- Run Fat Boy, Run. The teaser came out way back in February, and the Simon Pegg-starring comedy is finally premiering next month at TIFF, before it's released in October. What do you think? Does Schwimmer have it in him?
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!