Both in their early 30s, Speedman and Blanchard are too old to play teens yet too young to play parents of a high school student. So, their roles are beyond anything I could guess. I definitely see Khanjian playing Bostick's mother, though. In addition to reporting the cast, Variety also shares some new, yet unspecific info about the plot of Adoration: Egoyan described the film, which we already know has something to do with the internet, as a drama dealing with "this brave new world and how people can invent themselves, or re-invent themselves, through technology." The script for Adoration is "fluid," which I take to mean "open," as we learned last month that Egoyan plans to change things he's written depending on what he learns while shooting. Blanchard, who we last saw in Snakes on a Plane has little in the pipeline before Egoyan's film, while Speedman could become better known to audiences with this fall's The Strangers, in which he stars opposite Liv Tyler. Adoration starts shooting in Toronto next month.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!