Four Christmases is based on a screenplay by first-timers Matt Allen and Caleb Wilson, and will follow a young married couple (Vaughn and Witherspoon), each half of which has divorced parents. They struggle to attend...you guessed it...four Christmas Day celebrations, one for each parent, and somehow maintain their sanity. Christmases has been in the works for several years. It was set up with an intended December 2004 release date, but went into turnaround when it conflicted with the release of the Tim Allen vehicle Christmas with the Kranks. Then Adam Shankman was scheduled to direct, but chose to do Hairspray instead. When he left, Shrek director Vicky Jenson came on board, but "a deal never materialized." So now we've got Gordon at the helm, and I couldn't be happier. If Christmas is half the film Kong is, I'll love the crap out of it.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!