This whole deal reminds me of that one scene in Overnight Delivery, where Tripps is taken hostage by Killer Beez, and the cops are deciding whether or not to shoot. "He's only an undergrad, sir," one says. It's a goofy line, but it made me smirk. Why? Because there is a ring of truth in it. Sure, it would be even more newsworthy had Cruise or co-star Kenneth Branagh been injured in this accident, but come on, give the unknowns a little respect. They might not be starring, but I'm sure the movie wouldn't be half as good if we never saw anyone but the stars. It would be an empty, post-apocalyptic World War Two. Hopefully the seriously injured extra will mend well and safely.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!