This whole deal reminds me of that one scene in Overnight Delivery, where Tripps is taken hostage by Killer Beez, and the cops are deciding whether or not to shoot. "He's only an undergrad, sir," one says. It's a goofy line, but it made me smirk. Why? Because there is a ring of truth in it. Sure, it would be even more newsworthy had Cruise or co-star Kenneth Branagh been injured in this accident, but come on, give the unknowns a little respect. They might not be starring, but I'm sure the movie wouldn't be half as good if we never saw anyone but the stars. It would be an empty, post-apocalyptic World War Two. Hopefully the seriously injured extra will mend well and safely.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!