This whole deal reminds me of that one scene in Overnight Delivery, where Tripps is taken hostage by Killer Beez, and the cops are deciding whether or not to shoot. "He's only an undergrad, sir," one says. It's a goofy line, but it made me smirk. Why? Because there is a ring of truth in it. Sure, it would be even more newsworthy had Cruise or co-star Kenneth Branagh been injured in this accident, but come on, give the unknowns a little respect. They might not be starring, but I'm sure the movie wouldn't be half as good if we never saw anyone but the stars. It would be an empty, post-apocalyptic World War Two. Hopefully the seriously injured extra will mend well and safely.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!