Now she's got two more roles to bite into, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Back in June, we brought word of Ghost Town -- the ultra-dramatic (I kid) flick about a guy who gets brought back to life after kicking the bucket during a colonoscopy. After his surgery, he can see dead people. Wiig is going to play the surgeon. Yes, an anal surgeon. The flick stars Ricky Gervais, Tea Leoni and Greg Kinnear, and sounds wonderfully ridiculous to me. Topping that off, she's also got an indie lead in Paul Giamatti's Pretty Bird, which Erik Davis blogged about here, co-starring Billy Crudup and written/helmed by Paul Schneider. Giamatti plays a loser trying to get famous with a rocket belt invention, and the troubles that erupt when he gets help from his friends. There's no word on Wiig's role yet, but really, after an anal surgeon who almost kills Ricky Gervais, what could compete?!
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!