Now she's got two more roles to bite into, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Back in June, we brought word of Ghost Town -- the ultra-dramatic (I kid) flick about a guy who gets brought back to life after kicking the bucket during a colonoscopy. After his surgery, he can see dead people. Wiig is going to play the surgeon. Yes, an anal surgeon. The flick stars Ricky Gervais, Tea Leoni and Greg Kinnear, and sounds wonderfully ridiculous to me. Topping that off, she's also got an indie lead in Paul Giamatti's Pretty Bird, which Erik Davis blogged about here, co-starring Billy Crudup and written/helmed by Paul Schneider. Giamatti plays a loser trying to get famous with a rocket belt invention, and the troubles that erupt when he gets help from his friends. There's no word on Wiig's role yet, but really, after an anal surgeon who almost kills Ricky Gervais, what could compete?!
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!