"The only gay and lesbian-themed bi-monthly screening series in the country," Outfest Wednesdays will present two evenings of short films in the coming weeks. The first program, "Favorite Boys' Shorts," will be presented on August 29 and will feature I Hate Musicals, The Saddest Boy in the World, Solace, Heartland, Kali Ma and Serene Hunter. The second program, held on September 26, focuses on "Favorite Girls' Shorts" and includes Pariah, winner of both the Grand Jury Award and the Audience Award at Outfest 2007, as well as Casting Pearls, My First Time Driving, Long Ago, Last Exit and Pitstop. Each program appears to have a good variety of subject matter, so this would be a great way to catch up with films you have missed, and may not be able to see again in a cinema. All screenings take place at the Lloyd Rigler Theatre at the Egyptian in Hollywood. You can find more details at the Outfest site.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!