By real girl, they mean real doll. Yes, the guy who romanced Rachel McAdams in The Notebook is now romancing an inanimate object, and no, she doesn't seem to come to life like Kim Cattrall did. The premise is simple -- guy is lonely, so he gets himself a doll. But instead of delighting in Bianca's "company" in the privacy of his home, he makes everyone accept her as his girlfriend. There was recently a clip of the film on ET, and Defamer has now thrown it up. The scenes show everyone freaking out about Bianca, and the fact that this guy is pretending that the sex doll is a real person. He tells everyone she's a missionary (get the joke?), and he carts her around in a wheelchair. While the premise is definitely interesting, it's Gosling's performance that is making the film particularly tasty. If the whole movie is half as good as the current scenes, I have a feeling this man is going to be huge for a very long time.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!