By real girl, they mean real doll. Yes, the guy who romanced Rachel McAdams in The Notebook is now romancing an inanimate object, and no, she doesn't seem to come to life like Kim Cattrall did. The premise is simple -- guy is lonely, so he gets himself a doll. But instead of delighting in Bianca's "company" in the privacy of his home, he makes everyone accept her as his girlfriend. There was recently a clip of the film on ET, and Defamer has now thrown it up. The scenes show everyone freaking out about Bianca, and the fact that this guy is pretending that the sex doll is a real person. He tells everyone she's a missionary (get the joke?), and he carts her around in a wheelchair. While the premise is definitely interesting, it's Gosling's performance that is making the film particularly tasty. If the whole movie is half as good as the current scenes, I have a feeling this man is going to be huge for a very long time.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!