By real girl, they mean real doll. Yes, the guy who romanced Rachel McAdams in The Notebook is now romancing an inanimate object, and no, she doesn't seem to come to life like Kim Cattrall did. The premise is simple -- guy is lonely, so he gets himself a doll. But instead of delighting in Bianca's "company" in the privacy of his home, he makes everyone accept her as his girlfriend. There was recently a clip of the film on ET, and Defamer has now thrown it up. The scenes show everyone freaking out about Bianca, and the fact that this guy is pretending that the sex doll is a real person. He tells everyone she's a missionary (get the joke?), and he carts her around in a wheelchair. While the premise is definitely interesting, it's Gosling's performance that is making the film particularly tasty. If the whole movie is half as good as the current scenes, I have a feeling this man is going to be huge for a very long time.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!