Pfieffer also gained three Oscar nominations for her work in Dangerous Liaisons, The Fabulous Baker Boys and Love Field, so it is about time that she finally get her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame this week. The actress thanked her mother and father: "She taught me that I could do anything and that I should have a career before I get married," and she says that her father taught her "that you can make something of yourself if you work hard." She definitely followed their advice: Pfeiffer is currently playing Velma Von Tussle in the new Hairspray film and plays the evil Laima in Stardust, which comes out in a few days. Next up: she co-stars with Paul Rudd in I Could Never be Your Woman, the latest film Fast Times at Ridgemont High and Clueless director Amy Heckerling.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!