Pfieffer also gained three Oscar nominations for her work in Dangerous Liaisons, The Fabulous Baker Boys and Love Field, so it is about time that she finally get her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame this week. The actress thanked her mother and father: "She taught me that I could do anything and that I should have a career before I get married," and she says that her father taught her "that you can make something of yourself if you work hard." She definitely followed their advice: Pfeiffer is currently playing Velma Von Tussle in the new Hairspray film and plays the evil Laima in Stardust, which comes out in a few days. Next up: she co-stars with Paul Rudd in I Could Never be Your Woman, the latest film Fast Times at Ridgemont High and Clueless director Amy Heckerling.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Green Lantern' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' Behind-the-Scenes Fun - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Was Almost a Racy TV Series - POPSUGAR
- 'The Walking Dead' at Comic-Con - HitFix
- 35 Times Ron Burgundy Made You Crack Up - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!