How far will Hollywood's appetite for comic-book adaptations go? Is movie marketing ruining Comic-Con? And what is Edward Burns doing backing a comic book, anyhow? This edition of The Rocchi Review follows up on Kevin Kelly and Chris Ulrich's amazing Comic-Con coverage here at Cinematical with a uniquely qualified observer -- Heidi MacDonald, who writes about comics and comics culture for Publisher's Weekly with her blog The Beat. MacDonald's been a veteran of the comics journalism scene for years-- and has some surprising things to say about the cross-pollination between the movies and comics. You can download the entire podcast right here -- and we hope you enjoy.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!