How far will Hollywood's appetite for comic-book adaptations go? Is movie marketing ruining Comic-Con? And what is Edward Burns doing backing a comic book, anyhow? This edition of The Rocchi Review follows up on Kevin Kelly and Chris Ulrich's amazing Comic-Con coverage here at Cinematical with a uniquely qualified observer -- Heidi MacDonald, who writes about comics and comics culture for Publisher's Weekly with her blog The Beat. MacDonald's been a veteran of the comics journalism scene for years-- and has some surprising things to say about the cross-pollination between the movies and comics. You can download the entire podcast right here -- and we hope you enjoy.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!