While I've no clue how it all will turn out, I'm pretty intrigued by who he's tapped to direct the flick -- he's re-teaming with Roger Avary, with whom he worked on Silent Hill. Avary is one of the names behind Pulp Fiction and he's helped kill Zoe, so he's got the gun angle down-pat. I think this could potentially be a fun film if he whips up some of the aesthetic from The Rules of Attraction and makes this a classy, funky-looking adaptation. He says: "I've been playing the character of B.J. Blazkowicz sine the epic Wolfenstein 3D first bruised my brain and have ever since wanted to bring his adventures to life on the big screen. It's time to bust some dams, storm some bunkers and blow up some bridges." Call me crazy, but I'm not entirely hating the thought.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!