Matt Damon's come a long way since playing the lobster-challenged little brother to Julia Roberts' love interest in Mystic Pizza. He's come even longer since appearing as an extra in Field of Dreams (he was the guy next to Ben Affleck). And while he may not be quite as "celebrated" a celebrity as close pals and Ocean's co-stars Brad Pitt and George Clooney (though it's safe to say he's left Ben in the dust), he's got one major advantage: his OWN booming franchise.
Not only do they rake in the cash, but the Bourne movies seem to get better and better (just check out the reviews for Ultimatum). That never happens. So is it safe to say amnesiac spy Jason Bourne is the best role of Damon's career? Or was it as Good Will Hunting, the movie that introduced Matt and Ben to the world and earned Damon a Best Actor Oscar nomination. Or maybe it was one of Damon's two triumphs in 2006, The Good Shepherd or The Departed. And what was his worst? Moviefone takes a crack at ranking Damon's best and worst roles. Check it out, then argue the fine (and not-so-fine) points below.
- The Many Adorable Faces of Prince George - POPSUGAR
- 4 Reasons I Admire Women With Multiple Baby Daddies - Mom.me
- Go Behind the Scenes of Kendall Jenner's Sexy GQ Photo Shoot - POPSUGAR
- Anna Kendrick Vs. John Krasinski – Who Won The Lip Sync Battle? [VIDEOS] - College Candy
- Full ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Trailer Leaks Online - ScreenCrush
- Ansel Elgort's Date Night With His Girlfriend Will Only Make You Love Him Even More - POPSUGAR
- 10 Hot Reasons Moms Should See 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' - Mom.me
- Watch the New ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Trailer! Read More: The New ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Trailer Has Arrived! - Screen Junkies
- Tatiana Maslany Talks Orphan Black, Clone Origin Stories, and Sarah and Felix’s Incredible Loft - Vulture
- Sarah Jessica Parker Is Returning to HBO and Fictional New York City - Vulture