She certainly is, but don't get too excited, fellas. A representative for Johansson says "Scarlett has never seen a script nor been approached about this project. She also has no interest in playing this role." In other news -- Christmas has been canceled! So Johansson is probably out, but Jameson is definitely set on a quality actress for the role, saying "I don't want someone who's going to go in there and be like bouncing around. I want someone who can bring some depth." (As opposed to her male co-stars, who don't need depth -- just length and girth. Hiyo!). If they're looking for an actress with some chops, I imagine the mystery porn star role offered to Jessica Simpson is for a different project. Jameson's biopic, said to be called Heartbreaker, promises to be extremely sexually explicit, and according to Jameson, "It has to be. Not because we want to draw male fans. Because I want to tell the true story." Oh Jenna. I don't think you need to worry about the male fans showing up!
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!