She certainly is, but don't get too excited, fellas. A representative for Johansson says "Scarlett has never seen a script nor been approached about this project. She also has no interest in playing this role." In other news -- Christmas has been canceled! So Johansson is probably out, but Jameson is definitely set on a quality actress for the role, saying "I don't want someone who's going to go in there and be like bouncing around. I want someone who can bring some depth." (As opposed to her male co-stars, who don't need depth -- just length and girth. Hiyo!). If they're looking for an actress with some chops, I imagine the mystery porn star role offered to Jessica Simpson is for a different project. Jameson's biopic, said to be called Heartbreaker, promises to be extremely sexually explicit, and according to Jameson, "It has to be. Not because we want to draw male fans. Because I want to tell the true story." Oh Jenna. I don't think you need to worry about the male fans showing up!
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!