The Weinstein Co. just sent Cinematical the first poster for the upcoming comedic thriller The Hunting Party, starring Richard Gere and Terrence Howard, and opening in limited release on September 7th, and then wide on the 21st. Based on an Esquire magazine article about three journalists who made an attempt to capture a Bosnian war criminal on their own, the film was originally titled Spring Break in Bosnia. The trio, which includes Gere, Howard and Jesse Eisenberg, begin a search for the elusive criminal but eventually get mistaken for a CIA hit squad and find themselves being hunted by the person they thought they were hunting. Diane Kruger, the face that launched a thousand ships in Troy, has the female lead in this one, and the film was written and directed by Richard Shepard, who wrote and directed the Pierce Brosnan crime comedy The Matador. Click on the image above to get the full-sized poster.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!