The original is an environmentally-conscious film about a couple who decide to spend on a long weekend on an isolated beach to repair their relationship. While there, they "encounter nature's revenge." Maybe they'll get pelted with tons of water bottles and buried under piles of littered garbage. The story is once again coming from the pen of Everett De Roche, who wrote the original, but there is no word on how much has been updated. This is actually the second of back-to-back films from Blanks about couples in peril in nature. He just wrapped another film called Storm Warning, where a yuppie couple get lost in a swamp and "drift off course and into a world of pain." Principal photography is set to begin in October, and the movie will probably come out in 2008. In the meantime, I'd like to start up a campaign that keeps the word "suspenser" from ever being used again.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!