I wasn't there, but by all accounts one of the highlights of this year's Con -- which was a little tepid on the news front -- was Kate Beckinsale's odd behavior at the panel for her upcoming film, Whiteout. After joining the panel in media res, she apparently peppered her statements with a string of sexual non sequiturs and then mentioned that she enjoyed being beat up on camera. After the panel was over, she joined the post-panel roundtables only to bail out of them halfway through. Again, I wasn't there, but that's the scuttlebutt from those who were on the ground. Anyway, I'm actually looking forward to her upcoming film, Whiteout -- for some reason, movies set in the Arctic always intrigue me. I have no idea why, but there you go. Above is the teaser poster, unveiled at the Con and being hosted by ComingSoon.net. The film is set to hit theaters sometime in 2008.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!