Hardy's an excellent writer; in his blog, he reviews RuPaul's Starrbooty. Fellow LA Weekly writer Chuck Wilson made some general observations about the festival and reviewed several titles, singling out The Bubble (from Israel) and While You Are Here (from Germany). Taking a different approach at indieWIRE, Kim Adelman sang the praises of 15 outstanding shorts in the program, notably Pariah. Ross von Metzke has been filing daily dispatches for GayWired.com, in his latest, he says that Jonah Markowitz's Shelter is so refreshing "that it's the first time a gay American film from a gay American filmmaker has really resonated with me." Just to add a little swank, Mr. Nightlife Hollywood has a photo post from the cocktail reception for the doc For the Bible Tells Me So, which just got distribution. Greg Hernandez says seeing the film was at the top of his list of rich, special Outfest experiences. Andre Soares posted an opinionated overview and has followed up with more daily highlights. The festival continues through Monday, July 23.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!