Hardy's an excellent writer; in his blog, he reviews RuPaul's Starrbooty. Fellow LA Weekly writer Chuck Wilson made some general observations about the festival and reviewed several titles, singling out The Bubble (from Israel) and While You Are Here (from Germany). Taking a different approach at indieWIRE, Kim Adelman sang the praises of 15 outstanding shorts in the program, notably Pariah. Ross von Metzke has been filing daily dispatches for GayWired.com, in his latest, he says that Jonah Markowitz's Shelter is so refreshing "that it's the first time a gay American film from a gay American filmmaker has really resonated with me." Just to add a little swank, Mr. Nightlife Hollywood has a photo post from the cocktail reception for the doc For the Bible Tells Me So, which just got distribution. Greg Hernandez says seeing the film was at the top of his list of rich, special Outfest experiences. Andre Soares posted an opinionated overview and has followed up with more daily highlights. The festival continues through Monday, July 23.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!