So now Howard is definitely directing, and a script has been written by none other than Noah Baumbach. Most recently, he penned The Squid and the Whale, which he also directed, but he's also the words behind one of my favorite quirk fests -- The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou. Obviously, with Howard blanketed by projects up to his ears, there's no word when this project will get off the ground, so I wouldn't be surprised if it is at least a year before he gets Children into production. I'm curious to see what he'd do with this. If we were talking Stillman, the chatter would flow and the pretension would be entertaining. But I can't imagine what Opie will make of this world.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!