It will be interesting to see how well Saw IV does at the box office when it arrives on October 26. While the horror franchise definitely carries a massive fanbase, audiences have made it clear that this whole torture shtick has run its course. We'll also have to wait and see whether the film leaks online, and if that damages its overall box office take. As with most sequels, additional Saw installments are not guaranteed; if Saw IV should fail to hit a certain mark, I imagine the boys will cash in their chips and congratulate one another on a highly-successful run. The decision will have to come quick, though, as Hackl and his team will have to begin work immediately on Saw V in order to have it completed by the following Halloween. Does there come a point when enough is enough? Would you Saw fanatics keep watching through part six, or do you lose interest after awhile?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!