The film stars Woody Harrelson as a gay, social escort to a number of Washington DC wives in the 50's. When one of his closer lady friends (Kristin Scott Thomas) finds herself on the edge of a scandal abyss, he helps by covering for her -- thereby turning the heat on himself, and forcing him to find the true culprit. Coming Soon now has linked to the film's website, which has a trailer for the film, as well as to YouTube, which is actually showing the first seven minutes of it. Between the trailer and the clip, it looks like Harrelson has successfully wiped away the granola and yoga to portray the "gay weather vane," as his character calls himself. All of the other performances look great as well, at least those by the main ladies -- Kristin Scott Thomas, Lily Tomlin and Lauren Bacall, as the trailer and clip focus on them. But we can't forget that Willem Dafoe (who we see only briefly in the trailer) and Ned Beatty also star, along with Mary Beth Hurt and 2006 Silver Bear winner and old Run Lola Run co-star Moritz Bleibtreu. The film is currently traveling through the festival circuit with some great reviews, and will head into limited release this December.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!