The romantic drama is being described as a "multilayered love story inspired by the 'butterfly effect.'" No, not the questionable film, but what it was based on -- the part of chaos theory that claims that the mere movement of a butterfly's wings can cause atmospheric changes that start a chain of events that have large and far-reaching results. Leto is playing nemo Nobody, a 120-year-old man, and the last mortal, living amongst immortals in the not-so-distant future. Nobody spends his time reliving both "real and imaginary years of marriage." Whatever that means. Production begins next week, and will shoot in Brussels, Montreal and Berlin. Being in that stage where we only have the smallest bit of information, anything could be possible, but regardless, it's sounding like a pretty intriguing notion. That, and I'd like to see what Polley can pull out of Leto.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Green Lantern' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' Behind-the-Scenes Fun - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Was Almost a Racy TV Series - POPSUGAR
- 'The Walking Dead' at Comic-Con - HitFix
- 35 Times Ron Burgundy Made You Crack Up - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!