Town House is a comedy that, according to Variety, centers itself around a man who is the son of a deceased rock legend. The man is a recluse who maintains his social anonymity by selling his father's mementos and eventually their home -- the town house in which he lives after running out of things to pawn off. This catapults the character into a life altering self-realization, all while attempting to be funny at the same time. The screenplay is based on the novel of the same name by author Tish Cohen. The book itself has received rave reviews and is said to have been "film ready" for quite some time. Lots of books are "film ready;" it's just a matter of finding someone who's ready to actually make the film. Shooting will begin in January, but the cast has yet to be announced. I'd love to see the sequestered main character as Ryan Gosling (a spin off of his character in Half Nelson?), or maybe Clive Owen -- since I wouldn't mind seeing him in everything.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!