The drama is about a man named Michael Dixon (Gooding Jr.), a well-respected border agent with a wife and daughter in New Mexico. His security crumbles when his troubled past as an L.A. gang member finds its way back to him. In order to protect his family, he has to help the "psychotic gang leader" smuggled drugs across the border. Now Ross is playing Little Boy, Dixon's nephew, who was close to his uncle before the man left Dodge. Deserted, Little Boy joined the gang and sought out "a psychotic member" (presumably the leader) as his surrogate dad. I'm sure there will be all the requisite angst and guilt, but hopefully it will be done in a way that looks believable, and not one of those films where the man loses all common sense and digs a deeper and deeper hole for himself.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!