From there, the film has a bunch of interwoven stories, twists and turns. You can check out a synopsis at the film's website here; however, it seems ridiculously detailed and spoilery to me. There's also a trailer up on YouTube, which doesn't look like any stellar achievement in cinema, but seems fun nonetheless... Or, maybe not. It screened at the Los Angeles Film Festival last month, and The Hollywood Reporter has just thrown up a review, saying: "Despite having such semi-name performers as Nick Stahl and Erika Christensen in the cast, this film has zero boxoffice potential." The review continues on, panning the setting, so-so performances, dialogue -- the meat and bones of the picture. Basically, it sounds like a crapshoot. That being said, I'm sure it'll at least draw in fans of the three top actors, and at least there's a soundtrack including bands like The Dandy Warhols and Duran Duran.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!