From there, the film has a bunch of interwoven stories, twists and turns. You can check out a synopsis at the film's website here; however, it seems ridiculously detailed and spoilery to me. There's also a trailer up on YouTube, which doesn't look like any stellar achievement in cinema, but seems fun nonetheless... Or, maybe not. It screened at the Los Angeles Film Festival last month, and The Hollywood Reporter has just thrown up a review, saying: "Despite having such semi-name performers as Nick Stahl and Erika Christensen in the cast, this film has zero boxoffice potential." The review continues on, panning the setting, so-so performances, dialogue -- the meat and bones of the picture. Basically, it sounds like a crapshoot. That being said, I'm sure it'll at least draw in fans of the three top actors, and at least there's a soundtrack including bands like The Dandy Warhols and Duran Duran.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!