MSN has put up the first trailer for the real-life-inspired drama, which is about an Army vet (Tommy Lee Jones) whose son disappears after returning from Iraq. It's a pretty somber, but intriguing trailer that starts off with his son's worried voice, some fuzzy images and then the dreaded call to Tommy -- his son is missing. All the big players are shown -- Jones, Sarandon, Theron, Patric, Brolin and Franco. As much as I love Josh Brolin in Grindhouse, it's nice to see him get some serious drama, and I can only hope he gets more juicy roles after this, and even better -- James Franco isn't channeling any Osborne whineyness. The trailer's got tanks, darkness, ominous shots, chases with pounding music and those typical pesky military cover-ups. Of course, it's also got some war commentary on Iraq, but that's to be expected considering the themes in Crash. Now, if you head over there to catch it, you might want to avoid reading MSN's description to the right. It's pretty revealing -- more-so than the information we've shared in the past, or the trailer itself.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!