Will it be good? I'm not so sure. We first told you about Catacombs a year ago, because Pink was playing one of the sisters caught in the Catacombs. Then, Scott Weinberg blogged about a trailer and the inclusion of Shannyn Sossamon as the other sister. The clip has since been taken down, but an official Lionsgate trailer has gone up over at Terrorfeed. The premise: a young woman (Pink) and her sister (Sossamon) go to an illegal rave in the Catacombs. When the cops raid the party, everyone flees, and the girls and their friends get caught in the maze of bones, hunted by a creepy creature whose head looks like a skinned donkey head or something similarly icky. It's kind of a bummer to have a scary beast be the culprit, because is there any place that would be better for a scary ghost story? You can't get much more ghostly potential than the Catacombs. Otherwise, Sossamon seems alright, but I'm not too sure on Lady Pink. At the very least, they shouldn't have her do the voiceover explaining the history -- it doesn't have much creepy impact. The trailer also gives a rundown of who died, which could seem spoilery if it wasn't completely inevitable. Although the movie was made ages ago, it has an ambiguous release date for sometime next year. Will it actually get released? Your guess is as good as mine.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!