This August, a vicious group of body snatchers will invade multiplexes once again in The Invasion, the fourth incarnation of the classic Invasion of the Body Snatchers story. What does this one have that the others don't? Well, it has Nicole Kidman for one ... and Daniel Craig (aka the new James Bond -- so hot right now) for another. And from the looks of the Invasion trailer, this take on the tale of an alien virus that turns humans into zombies boasts a much more sinister and decidedly less campy tone than its predecessors (speaking of which, props to whoever decided to set the trailer to that moody Sigur Ros song). We have an exclusive first look at the brand-new poster below, and I have to say that I find it rather cool and rather creepy looking. Stop staring at me with those piercing blue eyes, Dan! Click on the poster for a larger version.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Green Lantern' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' Behind-the-Scenes Fun - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Was Almost a Racy TV Series - POPSUGAR
- 'The Walking Dead' at Comic-Con - HitFix
- 35 Times Ron Burgundy Made You Crack Up - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!