This August, a vicious group of body snatchers will invade multiplexes once again in The Invasion, the fourth incarnation of the classic Invasion of the Body Snatchers story. What does this one have that the others don't? Well, it has Nicole Kidman for one ... and Daniel Craig (aka the new James Bond -- so hot right now) for another. And from the looks of the Invasion trailer, this take on the tale of an alien virus that turns humans into zombies boasts a much more sinister and decidedly less campy tone than its predecessors (speaking of which, props to whoever decided to set the trailer to that moody Sigur Ros song). We have an exclusive first look at the brand-new poster below, and I have to say that I find it rather cool and rather creepy looking. Stop staring at me with those piercing blue eyes, Dan! Click on the poster for a larger version.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!