This latest batch of pictures for Extinction give us another look at Milla in action, with plenty of pouting looks while brandishing a variety of weapons. We also get to see both Larter and Ashanti in their best "bad-ass" stance. Since this is expected to be the last film in the series, fans are probably hoping that Alice is going to go out on a high-note. Extinction is set for release on September 21st, but we'll be keeping you in the loop as soon as there is any news out of this top-secret production.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!