The trailer is all kinds of Russian mobster goodness and uber creepiness that starts with a dead body on a wet beach. After a little topless Viggo, the trailer gets into the meat of the story. Anna is dealing with a young girl who has died, and the girl's newborn baby. She finds a journal in the dead girl's handbag, which leads her down a risque Russian path. As per usual movie logic, she decides to get the journal translated and start her own investigation. It looks like Armin Mueller-Stahl is a head mob-guy, Vincent Cassel is a crazy mobster or henchman of some sort and Nickolai is the creepy-looking, but maybe honorable, henchman who gets tangled up with Anna. It's a good trailer, free of any of the typical gimmicks, and just a lot of mysterious shots and creepy music. I'm not the biggest Viggo fan, but this looks like a solid film and a great role for the actor.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!