The trailer is all kinds of Russian mobster goodness and uber creepiness that starts with a dead body on a wet beach. After a little topless Viggo, the trailer gets into the meat of the story. Anna is dealing with a young girl who has died, and the girl's newborn baby. She finds a journal in the dead girl's handbag, which leads her down a risque Russian path. As per usual movie logic, she decides to get the journal translated and start her own investigation. It looks like Armin Mueller-Stahl is a head mob-guy, Vincent Cassel is a crazy mobster or henchman of some sort and Nickolai is the creepy-looking, but maybe honorable, henchman who gets tangled up with Anna. It's a good trailer, free of any of the typical gimmicks, and just a lot of mysterious shots and creepy music. I'm not the biggest Viggo fan, but this looks like a solid film and a great role for the actor.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!