Sullivan says: "A child who had that kind of flamboyant imagination had to have already created her own world out of a need to escape an unusual past." Obviously, Follows is just a smidge too old to play an even younger Anne, so a casting call for girls between ten and twelve in Canadian cities and YouTube. Anne-wannabes can mail in audition tapes or submit them to the popular video site -- SneakPeak.ca has all of the details if you know an Anne hopeful. Now, it's already risky business to fill in blanks to a long-loved story, although I imagine that if anyone could, it would be Sullivan. However, what about the novel? It seems all sorts of silly to have two unrelated prequels getting released for the same event. I guess it will be a choose-your-own-prequel -- check out both and decide which did most justice to one of the famous, braided redheads.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!