Bloody Disgusting is reporting today that Ghost House is working with FEARnet, the website and video-on-demand channel devoted to horror, to create some short films related to the 30 Days of Night source material. 30 Days of Night was originally a graphic novel series authored by Steve Niles. The movie's plot touches on only a portion of the adventures in the books, so there's plenty more material to adapt. The cast and crew behind the movie won't be involved in these short films -- they'll be directed by Victor Garcia. Instead of Alaska, the shorts will be set in that traditional haven for vampires, New Orleans. Bloody Disgusting wasn't specific on the number of shorts to be made, and I can't find any information about the films on FEARnet yet. We do know that the shorts will be available online -- my guess would be on FEARnet's site -- as the feature's October 19 release date draws closer. While I don't usually get very excited about posters and find most trailers reveal too much plot for my taste, I'm always up for watching a good short film, so I'll keep an eye out for these shorts.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!