Bloody Disgusting is reporting today that Ghost House is working with FEARnet, the website and video-on-demand channel devoted to horror, to create some short films related to the 30 Days of Night source material. 30 Days of Night was originally a graphic novel series authored by Steve Niles. The movie's plot touches on only a portion of the adventures in the books, so there's plenty more material to adapt. The cast and crew behind the movie won't be involved in these short films -- they'll be directed by Victor Garcia. Instead of Alaska, the shorts will be set in that traditional haven for vampires, New Orleans. Bloody Disgusting wasn't specific on the number of shorts to be made, and I can't find any information about the films on FEARnet yet. We do know that the shorts will be available online -- my guess would be on FEARnet's site -- as the feature's October 19 release date draws closer. While I don't usually get very excited about posters and find most trailers reveal too much plot for my taste, I'm always up for watching a good short film, so I'll keep an eye out for these shorts.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!