If you haven't read the book, it details Young's 5-year stint as a contributing editor to Vanity Fair -- one that didn't go very well. I've not read the book, but from all the buzz, it seems like the antithesis of The Devil Wears Prada. We won't have to watch that amazing breakthrough from spastic mess to wonder worker, and I would imagine that there will be no whimpering about how fat a size negative 8 is. If I'm right, this could make for a solid film -- one that you won't have to ignore the floof to enjoy.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!