If you haven't read the book, it details Young's 5-year stint as a contributing editor to Vanity Fair -- one that didn't go very well. I've not read the book, but from all the buzz, it seems like the antithesis of The Devil Wears Prada. We won't have to watch that amazing breakthrough from spastic mess to wonder worker, and I would imagine that there will be no whimpering about how fat a size negative 8 is. If I'm right, this could make for a solid film -- one that you won't have to ignore the floof to enjoy.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!