If you haven't read the book, it details Young's 5-year stint as a contributing editor to Vanity Fair -- one that didn't go very well. I've not read the book, but from all the buzz, it seems like the antithesis of The Devil Wears Prada. We won't have to watch that amazing breakthrough from spastic mess to wonder worker, and I would imagine that there will be no whimpering about how fat a size negative 8 is. If I'm right, this could make for a solid film -- one that you won't have to ignore the floof to enjoy.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!