If you haven't read the book, it details Young's 5-year stint as a contributing editor to Vanity Fair -- one that didn't go very well. I've not read the book, but from all the buzz, it seems like the antithesis of The Devil Wears Prada. We won't have to watch that amazing breakthrough from spastic mess to wonder worker, and I would imagine that there will be no whimpering about how fat a size negative 8 is. If I'm right, this could make for a solid film -- one that you won't have to ignore the floof to enjoy.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- Jon Snow with Short Hair - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!