In the meantime, we've got to wait until December to check out Be Kind Rewind, the flick that has him and Jack Black acting out classic movies after accidentally destroying an entire video store's worth. (By the way, Film Ick put up the most recent leak the other day -- the pair doing Driving Miss Daisy.) After that, we've got the six films he needs to shoot, and it's a pretty decent collection -- Stringbean and Marcus, a film about broken romance between Black Panther members that teams him with Sophie Okonedo, a part in Toussaint, the biographical drama about the man who led the slave rebellion that sparked the Haitian revolution, the William H. Macy-helmed Keep Coming Back, about a kid with a heart condition who enters AA to stalk the stripper he has a crush on, Little Scarlet, the Walter Mosley adaptation that has Def co-starring with Jeffrey Wright and finally, The Brazilian Job, the follow-up to The Italian Job.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!