Now, Jakubisko's project has been described as a "feminist" adaptation -- a description which sounds a little silly considering that Delpy is the head of the other one, and he's a man, so it might not be the best distinction. Nevertheless, this project is said to have "a more epic setting," delving into her life from age 10 to age 45, when she died in imprisonment. He has "put his distinctive stamp on the battle sequences and constantly moves the action from manor houses to more than 20 different castles and chateaus, with 120 speaking characters and thousands of extras." If it sounds too epic to be pulled off -- the filming is already complete. While all sounds well and good, I'm not so sure his star can live up to Delpy. Jakubisko's feature stars Anna Friel. I've enjoyed some of her roles, especially her troubled Marina in Me Without You, but I can't help but fear that she'll be a whiney princess, and who wants wailing royalty?
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!