Since Davis has passed away, the sequel is already one star short, but without Campbell... Who on earth could replace him? IMDb says the film will be a prequel that has Elvis running into a coven of she-vamps while filming a movie in Louisiana. Now, don't get me wrong. I loved Bubba. I went to see it the first moment I could once it finally got released. But I loved it because of the men who were in it -- Campbell and Davis made the movie with their immobile deterioration and wanna-be hero scheming. I can only hope that this means doom for the feature, or that it won't go forward unless Bruce does jump on-board. Because really, is there anything to the film once you take away the pecker boils, a black JFK and Bruce Campbell?
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!