Since Davis has passed away, the sequel is already one star short, but without Campbell... Who on earth could replace him? IMDb says the film will be a prequel that has Elvis running into a coven of she-vamps while filming a movie in Louisiana. Now, don't get me wrong. I loved Bubba. I went to see it the first moment I could once it finally got released. But I loved it because of the men who were in it -- Campbell and Davis made the movie with their immobile deterioration and wanna-be hero scheming. I can only hope that this means doom for the feature, or that it won't go forward unless Bruce does jump on-board. Because really, is there anything to the film once you take away the pecker boils, a black JFK and Bruce Campbell?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!