Since Davis has passed away, the sequel is already one star short, but without Campbell... Who on earth could replace him? IMDb says the film will be a prequel that has Elvis running into a coven of she-vamps while filming a movie in Louisiana. Now, don't get me wrong. I loved Bubba. I went to see it the first moment I could once it finally got released. But I loved it because of the men who were in it -- Campbell and Davis made the movie with their immobile deterioration and wanna-be hero scheming. I can only hope that this means doom for the feature, or that it won't go forward unless Bruce does jump on-board. Because really, is there anything to the film once you take away the pecker boils, a black JFK and Bruce Campbell?
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!