Now, let's go over the track record of those involved. Iñárritu is responsible for Amores perros, 21 Grams and Babel; Alfonso has Mama, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Paris, je t'aime and Children of Men; del Toro has Pan's and Hellboy and Carlos has Mama. Then there are Bernal and Luna, who also have their share of cinematic success and on-screen chemistry. As CBC states, the filmmakers are responsible for 16 Academy Award nods all on their own. It's like a paved, golden road that I hope leads to more recognition, and holds up under the weight of acclaim. The film has been in production for a few weeks in the small town of Cihuatlan, near a banana plantation that the Cuarón brothers visited as kids.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!