The zany actor talked about how he came to be part of the film: "Roger Daltrey came to see me on the set when I was filming Austin Powers 3 and said they'd like me to play Keith Moon. I felt as if I had been hit by lightning because I've wanted to do that my whole life. I loved the Who, and I loved his drumming and I'm excited because the world of rock and roll in the 60's and 70's was a fascinating place." I would imagine if anyone could pick the right guy, it would be Daltrey. However, if you're still grieving over the choice, zip over to YouTube and check out this clip to bask in true Moon-ness. It has him tearing up a faux hotel room behind Steve Martin, filmed a year before he died.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!