The zany actor talked about how he came to be part of the film: "Roger Daltrey came to see me on the set when I was filming Austin Powers 3 and said they'd like me to play Keith Moon. I felt as if I had been hit by lightning because I've wanted to do that my whole life. I loved the Who, and I loved his drumming and I'm excited because the world of rock and roll in the 60's and 70's was a fascinating place." I would imagine if anyone could pick the right guy, it would be Daltrey. However, if you're still grieving over the choice, zip over to YouTube and check out this clip to bask in true Moon-ness. It has him tearing up a faux hotel room behind Steve Martin, filmed a year before he died.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!