The directorial chair was originally Anderson's, but he stepped down to re-make Death Race 2000. It's just as well, he can't be the name behind every single old-school Nintendo game. Beyond his Castlevania script, he's also got Spy Hunter in pre-production, and I wouldn't be surprised if something like Zelda or Ghost and Goblins followed. My dream is for an interactive Track and Field -- where the movie has you maniacally hitting on those damned little buttons until your fingers blister, just to get your guy across the finish line (unless you had that great controller with the turbo button). If only technology would catch up...
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!