Now, to add insult to injury as she learns her hard lesson behind bars, her agency, Endeavor, has said hasta la bye-bye. Variety reports that the agency, which signed her in 2005, axed her the same day she was ordered back to jail, and they won't say why. Perhaps they felt short-changed when they saw her police car waterworks, thinking that she's been holding back all this time? I imagine it won't be too hard for her to find other representation, but maybe this experience were spur her onto causes more noble than sex tapes, barely-there outfits, DUIs and crappy entertainment. Or maybe not.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!