In some ways the pic looks similar to one of my favorite films of last year, Sweet Land. It also seems a little like an older film I didn't see, but which was also produced by Nabatoff, titled Holy Matrimony. However, neither of those films were specifically about mail-order brides, and neither of them made a lot of money. Other recent mail-order bride movies that nobody saw include Mail Order Wife (interesting tidbit: this was made by Cherry Road Films, which is also making Joe Carnahan's White Jazz, which Nabatoff is producing) and Mail Order Bride, which stars Danny Aiello. Hopefully, at least for Nabatoff's sake, this remake will be much more popular.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!