In some ways the pic looks similar to one of my favorite films of last year, Sweet Land. It also seems a little like an older film I didn't see, but which was also produced by Nabatoff, titled Holy Matrimony. However, neither of those films were specifically about mail-order brides, and neither of them made a lot of money. Other recent mail-order bride movies that nobody saw include Mail Order Wife (interesting tidbit: this was made by Cherry Road Films, which is also making Joe Carnahan's White Jazz, which Nabatoff is producing) and Mail Order Bride, which stars Danny Aiello. Hopefully, at least for Nabatoff's sake, this remake will be much more popular.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!