The horror thriller follows an Alaskan town that has to try to defend itself against a horde of vampires said to be the last of their kind. Unfortunately, they're in the middle of 30 days of night, so their wait for the sun to rise is just a wee bit longer -- and the vamps also don't seem to be affected by that whole home invitation thing, which makes things easier. The movie is an adaptation of Steve Niles' 30 Days of Night, a graphic novel that came out in 2003. Perhaps I, along with some others at Cinematical, are being overly optimistic, but this is looking like one great flick. I never really minded Hartnett, and actually like him on occasion, and I don't see how you can go wrong with Foster and Huston as insidious baddies. My only regret: Melissa George would've made a great, mysterious female vamp -- her mysterious look was great in Mulholland.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!