Basically, the movie is about Farmiga's character, a woman who is trying to have a child with her husband (David McInnis), but he is sterile. Distraught, he tries to kill himself and she goes a different route -- she finds an illegal immigrant and offers him a job in an attempt to save her marriage and have a baby. If he has regular sex with her, he'll get $300 for each session, plus $30,000 if she conceives. Obviously, it's the sort of scheme that's doomed. As Variety Asia describes it: "as Sophie finds herself drawn to her partner, Never Forever gets at the basic but profound truth that nothing so complicate can ever be reduced to something so simple." You can check out stills and video clips here, but be warned -- you'll have to navigate through mass question marks and Korean lettering, and it looks like the videos are members only. If anyone has come across an easily-accessible trailer, please throw up a link!
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!