Some of the names Bekmambetov has already lined up for Wanted, which is based on Mark Millar's series of graphic novels, include James McAvoy, Common, Morgan Freeman and Angelina Jolie. And now, according to an article over at MTV, the director has apparently not gone completely Hollywood and has cast an old friend in the film as well -- the very funny and engaging Konstantin Khabensky, who played Anton in the director's previous films. It's nice to see Bekmambetov hasn't forgotten his friends now that he's doing a film with big Hollywood stars and a larger budget. Seeing what he and his team were able to achieve given the relatively limited budgets of his other films, I can only expect even bigger and better things from Wanted. Sadly, we'll have to wait until next March to find out just how great the film really is.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!