Some of the names Bekmambetov has already lined up for Wanted, which is based on Mark Millar's series of graphic novels, include James McAvoy, Common, Morgan Freeman and Angelina Jolie. And now, according to an article over at MTV, the director has apparently not gone completely Hollywood and has cast an old friend in the film as well -- the very funny and engaging Konstantin Khabensky, who played Anton in the director's previous films. It's nice to see Bekmambetov hasn't forgotten his friends now that he's doing a film with big Hollywood stars and a larger budget. Seeing what he and his team were able to achieve given the relatively limited budgets of his other films, I can only expect even bigger and better things from Wanted. Sadly, we'll have to wait until next March to find out just how great the film really is.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!