Some of the names Bekmambetov has already lined up for Wanted, which is based on Mark Millar's series of graphic novels, include James McAvoy, Common, Morgan Freeman and Angelina Jolie. And now, according to an article over at MTV, the director has apparently not gone completely Hollywood and has cast an old friend in the film as well -- the very funny and engaging Konstantin Khabensky, who played Anton in the director's previous films. It's nice to see Bekmambetov hasn't forgotten his friends now that he's doing a film with big Hollywood stars and a larger budget. Seeing what he and his team were able to achieve given the relatively limited budgets of his other films, I can only expect even bigger and better things from Wanted. Sadly, we'll have to wait until next March to find out just how great the film really is.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!