The latest Aniston news is that she's going to produce and potentially star in a country music flick called Goree Girls. The movie comes from a Texas Monthly article in 2003 by Skip Hollandsworth. It's based on a true story about a group of women who were detained in Texas' Goree Prison during the '40's. While there, they became one of the first all-women country and western musical acts. Margaret Nagle (The Lost Boys of the Sudan) will adapt the story. Before some writing work recently, Nagle was an actress in the late 80's and 90's. (If you watched MSCL, you might remember her as Angela's science teacher.) Before Aniston potentially dons some country apparel, we'll see if one of the other films on her production docket actually makes it to the screen -- The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford is supposed to come out this September in limited release.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!