Now, thanks to Cinemablend we can share with you a brand new trailer for the film fresh from the minds at After Dark Films. This time the trailer makes the film look less like a rip-off of Hostel, as they rightly point out at the site, and more like the latest in a series of Saw clones hoping to cash-in on the horror hype. Don't get me wrong, I'll watch Elisha Cuthbert do almost anything for ninety minutes but I have to admit I'm getting a little tired of all the torture in horror movies these days. Who knows, maybe Roland Joffe' knows something I don't know and Captivity will end up a masterpiece and become a classic of the horror genre. I hope it does, but I kinda doubt it.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!